Tuesday, July 29, 2008

www.thunderhawk.org

for those of you like me. ur fascinated by animals, i love horses, but i can't help but want 2 do more, so many people work with horses, and i hope 2 always be 1 of those people. but i feel like i should do more, if you havent been 2 this website u need 2 go, tigers, 2 me are the most amazing creatures, i like white bangal tigers, but the one spesifically on this site that i think is just the most beautiful animal i have ever seen is named Iyotaka Tatanka, u cant describe him in words, but you really need 2 look at all of the cats, i look on google and search all the sites but this one in particular captured my attention, the website is the title 4 this entry but i'll type it again... www.thunderhawk.org

8 comments:

vtolegend said...

Hey thanks for the comment on my blog!
I love animals! Especially bengal ones too! My middle name is Tiger no joke!

::beccaELECTROCUTE said...

i love horses too!

and thanks for reading my blog.
i'm glad you think its awesome.
yours is super cute as well!

<3 becca.

Zetsu said...

you like a lot of scary animals...

don't worry, i didn't expect anyone to get it. It's from Invader Zim, and the character called Gir. I was reminded of him because I said 'grr'... >.>

turnabout said...

Aw, I love horses. And yeah thanks, my cats are cute but HUGE pains. They meow like 24/7 it's obscene. *rolls eyes* gotta love 'em!

Kendall Eva said...

Thanks for the comment! Your blog is tight! Keep posting:)

turnabout said...

Aw, super cute!
I wish we could get other cats, but we've already rescued these two and they're quite the hand full.
I also have a Betta fish (who they get along with most of time although they have tried to eat him *sigh*) and my brother, who's in college but home for the summer, has a ball python (named Kyu) who I absolutely love. She's about as long as my leg... She'll grow up to be about 6ish feet if my brother is lucky.

turnabout said...

Oh woah, no.
She's not venomous. She's a ball python. When they get scared or freaked they don't bite, they curl up into a tight little ball. It's really cute to watch actually.
And again no, I'm not scared of her at all. I love her. She's a little cutie-pie.
But I can understand your aversion to them.

turnabout said...

Yeah, she's an awesome little thing...
I just realized that it sounds a lot like I'm talking to myself... Oh well, let's play up that crazy person persona. ;)