Monday, July 21, 2008

sufficating


I plunged into my death without fear,
I had nothing to be scared of,
There’s nothing left for me here,
There’s nothing that I love,

I sank into the deep ocean,
The suffocation was healing me,
Forgetting all the commotion,
And letting me be free,

I welcomed the pain,
Making it my friend,
Letting it heal me with all that it may contain,
The pain is helping me mend,

My heart has broken too many times,
I should be dead by now,
I committed to many innocent crimes,
To many for the world to allow,

So here I go,
I’ll die before dawn
I’ve lost my glow,
So now I’m gone


7 comments:

Mella said...

Yeah. And everyone's view of the characters is different so even if I thought the cast was perfect someone else would hate it. =D

I really want to see it though. =]

turnabout said...

Wowza, nice poem.

R.I.P Lovely said...

omfg. I <3 that poem. I need a copy for my wall of poems.

Unknown said...

Another awesome poem from my BFF



Im a bad person

Unknown said...

nice poem! Hey I'm in love with Twilight too. And all. Wow we are so much alike. WEll it sure sounds like it. I too wish I lived in forks and I wish i was Bella or what ever. so yeah. check out my blog

Zetsu said...

Wow! This is really good!
Yesses, sometimes I just want to laugh/cry really hard for no reason, or just scream too. And sometimes if someone tells a joke I rarely get it, but I laugh anyway, and then I'm like, "Crap, I shouldn't have laughed, 'cause now I can't ask what it means!"

lone poet said...

don't worry kenna, i am 2!