Saturday, July 26, 2008

weird thots by me

U no wat I think is funny, in a way that isn’t really funny enuf 2 laugh at, people like me who say stuff that just doesn’t make much sense, I say that’s pretty ugly all the time. U no, that shirt is pretty ugly… wats that suppost 2 mean, pretty ugly, maybe its pretty in an ugly way, I don’t know, wat I mean is that its ugly but I always add pretty right b4, just outa habit. Or stupid smart, its suppost 2 mean really smart, but I have 2 say stupid smart instead.
I also understand y people get confused while learning English!!! I doesn’t make sense!!! Y do we park in a driveway and drive on a parkway? That is stupid; shouldn’t it be the other way around??? I think so.

I was reading another guys blog earlier, he made a good point, why is there only one word 4 love wen there r so many types of love? I decided after reading it 2 make my own words up, but I’m going 2 document them so I don’t forget them. Some of u might have noticed wen I comment u I forget wat I was saying, and then I say that and have 2 come back l8ter 2 finnish it, well then I REALLY don’t know wat I was sayin!!! Then I realize I coulda just read wat I had typed and then I woulda remembered. I do that a lot.

I also think that English is 2 confusing, maybe I wouldn’t always b confused if thought was spelled more like it sounds… thot, instead they added a silent u, g, and an h, just 4 the fun of it. It’s the same way with laugh, and science.

2nite I was watching this stand up comedian, he had some pretty funny jokes. He said something like this- “ I went 2 a donut shop, u no 2 buy a donut. I gave the lady my money and she handed me a piece of paper. Now y would I need that I bought a donut on record, cant u just give me the donut, I do not need proof that I bought it, because after about 30 seconds of gettin’ it it will have disappeared.” Now its a lot funnier wen he says it, but I was laughing so hard.

I also think its funny 2 watch my mom, she cries so easily. It doesn’t matter if shes happy or sad, either way she cries, sometimes I don’t know which it is. I cry wen I laugh 2 hard. Every1 thinks its funny 2 watch me laugh because it keeps getting higher and higher the harder I’m laughing, then I’m laughing so hard that no sound comes out. I have my moms laugh. I laugh wen I’m tired, really hard, there’s never anything 2 laugh at either, I just laugh, and u don’t want 2 c me on Benidril, I don’t know how 2 spell it sry, but I get really really hyper. And that makes me laugh, which makes me laugh harder.

By the way I will try 2 keep posting and reading ya’lls blogs but my laptop is being shipped away 2 be fixed so sry it might be a while. But I swear I will get on wen I can- Taylor Tot

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love laughing! You know me, I'm soooo happy-go-lucy laughy! Those are some interesting thoughts. I never got stuff like that.

I love hearing profound thoughts that make you think and think.

I never got the point of some things in school and stuff, you learn it and they pound it into your head, and for what? You forget it and find you never use it anyway! I've always wanted to pull my hair out at that.
I hate how at school they also force you to eat. I'm not hungry, so what! I'm not starving myself, i just don't want to eat!!!!
GR!
I'm just gonna post the rest.

Mella said...

I love laughing too. Who doesn't? It's also thought to increase your life expectancy.

Of COURSE I live in England. =P

But you weren't to know that. Have you ever been? Where do you live then? USA at a guess? =P

Sounds so cool.

Unknown said...

Linkin park would be a great one to do - ive got sooo much shit to say about them. thanx for the request. tho i have to do a bit of research for three days grace

Andrew Clarke said...

It's a shame if you don't get to read people's comments for a bit while your computer is being fixed, because you write a cool blog - it's lively and amusing. By the way, thanks for the comments you made on mine, they really make my day. To get published, if you write, the best thing I can suggest is: write what you really feel strongly about, not just what someone says will sell; and keep on trying. Best wishes. You're welcome to visit anytime.

Mella said...

Cold in winter too hot in summer although I imagine your place is pretty hot to. What is it like?

The scenery around here is dazzling. What does it look like over there?

Mella said...

OMGOSH I JUST READ YOU LOVE PAUL FROM TWILGHT!!!!!!

HE IS THE BEST.

I LOVE HIM.

=O

OMGOSH. WEIRD TIMES.

He is AWESOME. xxxPaul.

Sorry.

Unknown said...

NO way you have a stepdad that's a total jerk? Well I do. I hate him (well hates a strong word lets settle for dislike) And all that. My stepmom is amazingly nice while stepdad is.......not.

Anonymous said...

I love your blog so much!! it's really fantastical!!! And thanks so much for taking the time to comment on mine!!-Krosemarie

turnabout said...

CrAzY long post haha. You're hilarious.

Jeff said...

The machine has an on/off switch with an indicator light so you can tell when it's on. The Keurig coffee maker B100 sells for about two hundred and fifty dollars and has been designed for use in the home as well as in the office and is provided with a sixty four ounce water reservoir. It is essential to prefer the bag models so the dust can't be spread in the Air.