Monday, July 21, 2008

Knotch

I love my horse so much, i really do!!! but sometimes i just want to KILL HIM!!! i'm getting better though! most times i just laugh wen he does stupid stuff, like 2day at riding, every summer we play a game, and basically there are 2 barrels across from each other, both with buckets, one is filled with balloons and you have 2 get as many as you can 2 the other side in 3 minutes, well... 4 those of you who know about Knotch, u no how big a problem this task is. well... its definantly a challenge because he acted like the balloons and the buckets were gonna eat him!!! so after about a minute and a half i got off grabbed as many balloons as i could and ran with him behind me and put them on the other side, i made about 2 3 laps and holy crap i was tired!!! don't judge until u ran that far in deep sand pulling a horse!!! its NOT EASY!!! at the last lap my coach let me get on Moose, which is the best 4 year old horse you could ever meet, shes had him sinse he was born, hes so good, so i almost got all my balloons!!! and at the end after putting up the horse Taylor, Erin and Me had a balloon fight, so we were all soaked!!! it was so much fun!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I can just imagine that! Ha, Knotch. We love him.

Moose is 5. His Birthday in Febuary 22 or 25. I can't remember. Zeus's is April 11. I know that fo shizzle.
Busters is a month on Thursday!!!
I can't believe it!

x said...

hey! thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, 'preciate em. looked on your profile and we have alot of stuff in common, i'll be coming back! :)

lone poet said...

yay 4 buster

Unknown said...

Yeah...I <3 Werewolf. (my nickname 4 him.)

lone poet said...

haha gotta love 'em!!!

x said...

you are quite so funny. have you written any stories?
ps: your poems down there are good too!

R.I.P Lovely said...

hey..thnx 4 liking my blog X] vampirez r awesomeness 2 the xtreame.

I'ma keep commenting, cause I can.

and yeah horses can be quite stubborn. good luck with...umm..whats the name?? knotch, right.

x said...

i've always loved riding horses, but i've been going to a barn since november, so i guess it's still a new thing. i'd love to get my own horse one day.