Sunday, July 20, 2008

fyi

for those of you cool people who read my poems, or those people who i now love wen you comment them- the poem called heart, the one about the necklace, well wats funny is that i never realized how weird i feel without it on. my locket i mean. 2day @ the water park, i kept trying 2 grab it, and it was never there, i felt kind of... empty, i guess you could say. i ALWAYS wear it. i ALWAYS am messing with it. so i kept trying 2 look @ the pic in it and i could'nt!!! i know it sound ridiculous, its just a necklace right, well 2 u its just a necklace, but 2 me its more. i don't know y i wanted 2 post this, but i wanted 2 4 some reason, i don't have reasons y i do things alot lately. but for those of you who read all my crap and ridiculousness... i love you for it, alot that i post is just a bunch of crap. so thanx 4 stickin' with me!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't think it really matters. We all love ya the same and we all have stupid things we hold onto for no reason.

lone poet said...

ya, i guess so