Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dreams

so... in my life, i don't dream, well i might, but i do't remember them. so when i do, its a big deal, i can only remeber 3, here they are in order of how they occured:

1. i was little red riding hood, skipping throught the woods, and i get 2 my grandmas house, i can't get in, then theres a huge wolf, and it helps me get in 2 c grandma, but she was mean 2 me so the wolf helped me home... well i rode him home.

2.this is a reoccuring dream, its about 2 seconds long, and it always wakes me up. i'm falling. thats it theres not a cliff, nothing, but when i wake up, its becuase i'm turning over os something, exept 4 one time... i was actually falling, ouch!!!! it HURT!!!

3. it was after i read Eclipse fro the 8th time, after the battle in the feild, jane is torchering me!!! and the cullens and Riley, abd Bella r LAUGHING at me!!! it was a TERRIBLE feeling, but jane looked really sad, like she didnt want 2. it was confusing

4. my last dream, i had it 2 days ago, and its really confusing!!! so its my brother colten, my mom, and me. we're in an airplane, its about 2 land but me and colten get out of our seats, colten gets right back in and i try but i can't so as the plane is landing i'm standing there and i hurt my back really bad, we called an ambulance, but it was some guy on a motercycle, and then i suddenly was on a stretcher in the hospital, and nobody is there, and then i'm running away with this girl, blonde hair, short and skinny, but we're running from my mom, who doesnt look like my mom but is, anyway, but we're in this town with gaits all in a row, with codes 2 get in and you have 2 type how many people can get into the gait, so shes doing it and some how my mom gets in. then me and her are in the country running by rows of haybails and my moms chasing us with wat looked liked a 56 Belvidere(dont no how 2 spell it) we hide on the backside of the last one and all the sudden my mom ad he car are ontop of the haybail yelling, i get in the car, an then i woke up.

6 comments:

shg said...

wow yeah Isn't it crazy what can happen with a sub-contious mind...

lone poet said...

ya

Beachbum said...

interesting. i remember more dreams than that. maybe like ten or so. idk. but they're all weird like that. but hey, i guess that's just what happens when you're sleeping. you go partly crazy. haha, just kidding. i though i would stop by and say hi since you checked out my blog. i hope to keep in touch. bye.
-Christine♥

Sara Bear :) said...

thanx for the comment.
dreams can be pretty freaky.
and yeah, something about those lip piercings are attractive...:)

x said...

~lol, thanks again! i've made an effort this summer to remember all my dreams. i write them down first thing in the morning, like a diary of the stuff i'll never do.

lone poet said...

haha sounds cool