Tuesday, July 29, 2008

ITS REALLY 2 JL(JOEL)

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ok so i got up at 5 15 AM, which wasnt 2 bad, i only got about 5 hours sleep, but thats ok cuz i got up 2 ride. well i just got done riding!!! and its alomost THREE!!!!! i'm gonna be sososososo sore 2morrow!!! AND OMG Knotch ROCKS @ flyin' W, he was awesome, and he isnt even pattered yet, wish that it was a rodeo event! but they do have it at the Saddle Clubs Playdays so thats good!!! but anyway i have 2 go 2 my dads soon so i gotta get ready, ttyl

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that sucks. I HAD to go to my mom's wedding. I never the liked the guy but my mom didn't listen to me any way....unlike my dad. He got married a second time after my mom (before my current stepmom) and wow she was a witch! She was nice to me at first when they were dating and then she was nice the first few months of they're wedding but then she started yelling at me and she started telling me I wasn't as good as her daughter and all kinds of mean things. So that made her and my dad start fighting. So soon after they were married they were divorced. Now this time he got married he spent a LOT more time dating. I spent more time with her. And I talked with her all the time like she was my best friend and so far it's been going good. They've only been married for a few months though so I'm keeping an eye out for her. ;)

Unknown said...

YAY! Thats awesome! I'll have to see that!

Terry said...

firm the abdominal region, but it will not reduce fastin phen375 hcl phen375 results second time phen375 hydrochloride dose phen375 information In case you miss a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you possibly can. However, if it is nearly time for the next dose, skip the dose you missed and take only the amount scheduled for the day. Do not double the dose.