Monday, July 14, 2008

Elavator meditation

Ok so I’m writing this post in a word document. I’m gonna post this later. But I guess that since your reading this its already later. But right now we just got to my Mimi and Papa’s house. Its on the lake, so in about 3 hours we’re gonna go out on the lake, I’m probably gonna meditate and listen to music, which if you haven’t tried, don’t judge, its calm and relaxing. I like it, what else is fun, elevator meditation, people either are really nice, or are like the biggest jerks EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like one time, this really fat guy came in the elevator( nothing wrong with being fat, don’t be offended, just describing this guy) and kept staring at me, he didn’t even press a button, just stared, he looked really angry, so I was like “hi I’m Taylor, don’t mind me, its just calm in here, my room is loud” and he was like “well I don’t think its very appropriate to… Meditate or whatever your doing in an elevator! Its very rude and disrespectful” so I was like “I’m sorry you feel that way” and he was like “ don’t be smart with me” so I got up and was like “ what floor?” and he was like “4” all rude, so I pressed it sat back down and started humming really loud “ huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, huuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” and then he started grumbling all mad to himself and as soon as he got off I started laughing hysterically, it was really funny, then he gave me this really evil look “ stupid girl, I should complain”
That is my wonderful story, I’m out, Taylor Tot

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! I would have like cussed at him or something. Weird jerks on a lake...that reminds me of bad lesbo memories. Yikes, I'll post that story.

lone poet said...

haha ok