Sunday, July 27, 2008

random poems that r really just thots

I just don't remember,
I don't want to remember,
its just to hard,
its why i fell apart,
it shredded my heart.



my heart is not whole,
it contains giant gaps,
i have no more soul,
i am empty.



my only complete poem from last night.

One dark sleepless night,
I lay awake with fear,
My brain set replaying that terrinble sight,
As my eyes overflow with tears,

I always thought I had to be strong,
And I succeded until now,
But I held everything in to long,
So I lay crying now,

My memory was erased,
Nothing from two whole years,
My memories locked away and safely cased,
So now I lay, overflowing with these tears,

its an unusual feeling,
I didn't understand it at first,
But now I realize i'm finally healing,
And I really never was cursed.

5 comments:

turnabout said...

Holy shit.
Well one, that was a good poem. In case you were wondering.
And two (the reason I "holy shit"ed it at the beginning of the comment, weird phrasing but you know what I mean) that poem is really close to something that's happened to me. Not just the crying (although I did cry, to my dismay) but the time-line as well. CREEPY as hell reading that. It was just like having a flashback to those nights.

Anyways, sorry for the profanity (if you're the kind of person who doesn't appreciate it).

~?kat?~

Mella said...

It sounds so idyllic and beautiful. You are so lucky. =D

I promise you I won't stalk you or hunt you down and kill you. ;)

And yes...

PAUL ROCKS MY WORLD.

=DD

Ii would LOVE to have curly hair. =D Although straightening it in the summer when it gets like 40C.

FallingUp said...

wow thats good!

mynameis... said...

cool page

x said...

really nice! btw i got "tagged" or whatever, so i'm tagging you! see my lastest post for details ;]