Monday, July 28, 2008

I've been tagged...

what ya do is list five (mildly interesting) things bout yourself and then tag 5 more people. i have no idea who i'm gonna tag, so i'm gonna go through my comments...

1. inside jokes 4 JL (pronounced JOEL), my bff JL kalls me Talylor (pronounced Tally lore).
2. dot dot dot is 1 of my new fav. sayings
3. i dont remember anything about 2 whole years of my life
4. i stare in2 space alot and just, well... space out all the time
5. i laugh 4 absolutely no reason.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm gonna have to research those bands too...

Skippy said...

um...that's...random

turnabout said...

why don't you remember two years of your life? or do you mean like you don't remember anything before you were two?

turnabout said...

Oh, I'm sorry.
...Um, again sorry, but who's Angie?

Sorry...again.

turnabout said...

Jesus, have I mentioned how sorry I am. Damn... Sorry again....I'm going to stop talking now.... *cough cough* sorry..