Thursday, August 28, 2008

After Life

Her mind somehow wanders to where you lay,
Deep in the ground most would say,

But she knows different,
You are there with her,

Just quiet barely audilble,
Like a cats quiet purr,

When you left it cut her deep,
You can see it in her face,
even as she sleeps,

She tries to ignore the way she feels,
But that kind of pain won't ever heal.

Hurt
Sing to the moon,
A mask of gloom,

Writing a song,
Takes way to long,

Flying away,
Take me away,
Take me into a brighter day,

I'm sick of this doom,
I'm gonna lose,
Just leave me alone,
You've left your bruise.

Mk off 2 the FFA meeting and the orch meeting, which just happen 2 be at the same time!!! so i gotta go 2 both, miss some of both, but watever, that ok it'll be cool!!! - Taylor

11 comments:

SMILEE said...

have fun with that... im gonna go party tomorow... maybe see a game at the school

Unknown said...

panic concert was awesome!!!!

Olivia Fuller said...

Yeah, the fair is fun :).
Midnight Sun has me excited too, and so does the movie release, ahh! Have you read Host? I've been meaning to but I keep forgetting to order it off of Amazon. I think you're dead-on about the religion thing, like how similar they all are. The differences I believe come from where the whole idea originates, which adds a twist onto each belief. But the same basic concept is there, which is hope for the afterlife. Noone wants to just disappear into nothingness, and that is my theory on why religion has such a huge role in life. :P

SMILEE said...

haha have fun with those meetings.. and i really liked the poem.

Skippy said...

I know you hear this a lot, but great poem. My favorite part is...

I'm sick of this doom,
I'm gonna lose,
Just leave me alone,
You've left your bruise.

It's so depressing, I love it!

Olivia Fuller said...

It's okay :)
and yeah, I don't really know my afterlife views for sure.. like I kinda hope we don't just rot :P, but the whole "heaven/hell" thing seems a bit far fetched. I'm more for reincarnation, but I don't know, hahah.

ps. Again, I love your poem :)

Unknown said...

Yeah, that's for the bow lol. Did you enjoy 'Absolution'. It would definitely be my favourite album of all time...

Ali said...

Awesome poem!!!

SMILEE said...

it says it under your poem... so whats up???

Unknown said...

fav songs??

Olivia Fuller said...

House is such an awesome man :) I own all of the seasons, and watch them whenever I get the chance. If he wasn't fictional or alot older than me, and if I didn't love Tom, I'd be hittin' that, hahaha.

What is external PE? I start class tomorrow,.. so not excited :P. That's cool you're into rodeos, are you ever a part of them? You mentioned something about a team, but I'm not entirely sure what all that pertains to :p.

Thankyou,thankyou :). And ahh, yeah the afterlife is wicked confusing, so we might as well just live it up now and worry about all that jazz when it gets here :p.