Thursday, August 7, 2008

weird

ok i totally got inspired by absolutly nothing!!! i dont no where this came from, its not awesome, but i personally think its better that the other 2, the 2 that sucked, well ya anyway, this is sad, about 2 people who loved and 1 dies, but the other still feels them there, and they will be with the other forever, because love never dies. well, thats how i think of this poem, tell me wat u think!!!

A single tear falls,
Breaking on the ground,
The whisper of his voice calls,
It’s a glorious sound,

I realize he’s gone,
Never to return,
My memory of him forgone,
Yet for him I yearn,

My eyes are dead,
I feel so numb,
My heart is in shreds,
A pain I can’t overcome,

There is his voice,
His soothing voice like a song,
I had no choice,
Its with him that I belong,

I close my eyes,
And drift away,
To where my love never dies,
Forever he leads my way

7 comments:

Unknown said...

It is slightly better but still overally quite negative. I like your rhyming techniques though. Negative is always bad but it can't be repetitive nor consistent. I'd advise varying the subject a little bit. And those weren't my favourite songs, they were just the most interesting...

Current interest;

Map of problematique
(for the second time)

Unknown said...

Whoa...Didn't see that coming

PhilO♥ said...

nice one!! u write very well !!

Ali said...

That was really good!!

Unknown said...

Cool. That's good to hear, you should torture them - they must feel the ultimate wrath of MUSE! Though, look out for their older albums. I'd exactly say that Muse's older stuff is better. Try their third album 'Absolution'. That is one kick-ass album. Thanks for commenting. I look forward to seeing that new poem. Oh, and before I go, do you play any instruments?

Darling. said...

Wow I think that was really...
awesome. I don't know what to say it was like a gothic buetiful....
I don't know but it was sooo good.

Steph

Kristen said...

wow that was reallly quite good.
Reminds me of new moon.