Friday, August 15, 2008

RAIN!!!

ok so 2day i had plans 2 ride with my friend, her name is Taylor 2!!!!! weird right??? anyway, so i got up at 6 15 and it was raining so i txted her and we both agreed not to ride. well, i had 2 feed the horses anyway. i walked down there, its only a 1/4 of a mile i think, so it only takes a little bit. its a great walk in the morning, very calm, horses are always out 2, so its pretty. as soon as i got 2 the barn it stopped raining!!! i was mad!!! Taylors not comming and it stopped raining!!!! i wanted it 2 rain!!!! we NEED it. if Taylors not comming and now its not raining i'm mad!!! well i decided it didnt matter, we got rain last night. so i fed them, i noticed Dolly(oldest mare, 28 yrs, riding her 4 9 yrs) had a a cut on her, still bleeding and everything. i looked at it and right away could tell Knotch bit her. its not a big bite o anything, bit it'll probly scar. so i disinfected it, and got blood on my hands and it was really sad, it looked like it hurt. right then i was hoping it would rain so i could clean my hands off, but it didnt, so i put this goo on it, suppost 2 stop the bleeding and make it heal faster. so i was done right i was about 2 go rinse my hands off with the hose. but lucky me, it started POORING!!!!! like, i could barely even see!!! knotch and dolly took off for the barn. but i didnt want 2 go all the way over there. so i climbed into my 2 horse trailers tack room, which is tiny, and packed with ALL my equipment, vet supplies, and a whole bunch of stuff!!! i barely fit, and on top of that i was 2 tall 2 stand up all the way!!! i'm only 5'5!!! jeez!!! how small can you make a horse trailer!!! anyway, i called my mom 2 come get me 2 times with no answer, so i got out, and by that time i was soaked, but i was gonna walk home anyway, so it didnt really matter, but there the truck is!!! i ran to the gate!!! which was totally pointless, but i was happy. and i got in the car, and here i am now, about 45 min. later, waiting 4 my best friend 2 get online so we can do that awesome chat thing that she just showed my, but she had 2 get her new colt Buster out of the rain, so shes not on yet. but guess wat!!!! my hands r clean!!!! i like washed them a bogillian times, and then i washed them in the shower, and wen i got out and than was the last time. but anyway, this is my lame story of wat happened 2 me already and its like only 9!!!

12 comments:

Skippy said...

awww that's so sad Dolly got bit.

turnabout said...

aw I'm sorry. I hope she's okay. and wow. long post. I forgot that you like to post long.
just stopping by to say hi.

Anonymous said...

I hope she's ok as well. And I am also just saying hi and thanks for your comments!

Unknown said...

Muse. And it will stay Muse for a long time.

R.I.P Lovely said...

poor horse, heh I <3 the rain...but not for riding in.

oh btw, sry I kinda died off the face of the earth for a lil bit...

SMILEE said...

hey didnt have time to read but just hitting you back for commenting on my blog Second Chance..

hit me back taylor tot (funny name bye the way)

Unknown said...

thats soo sad. I <3 Dolly like no tomarow. Charlie (Buster) was like BLACK he was so wet. Belle had to eat in the rain.

Tuesday said...

Hey Taylor Tot,
I'd like to thank you for viewing my blog! :)
And yes I like the second option too. Thanks so much! Hey would you mind if I added your blog to my list of blogs to visit? Very original, and red is a crazy color:) Opps I think I'm just going on and on... Im sorry:)
Frostbite was a pretty crazy book! The third one's coming out soon. Can't wait!

Once again thank you so much for visiting :)

My Regards
-Tuesday Yves

Tuesday said...

Hey Taylor,
Yes, I'm dreading tomorow too. She was supposed to come on Monday. She's getting here early. (Crap, and I was going to use that time to meditate on life lol)
And yes I give you permission to write the story. Its so strange, your the first person to ask me that kind of question. :)
I hope your novels will turn out well. I really like the first one! If you ever do publish it, I would def. read it.

My Regards
-Tuesday

P.s. Will the story be in 1st, or 3rd person?

Tuesday said...

Ahaha Taylor,

I wouldn't say meditate exactly. Its more or less in the attic I sit, and just think about life. (I'm not depressed or anything like that! I hope that's not what your thinking! :))
And your so welcome! If there's anything I can do to help your story futher, just ask. I might be limited, but that doesn't mean I can't have an opinion! :)

My Regards

P.s. Did you say that you had a problem putting up other blogs onto your blog? If you'd like I can guide you through it. :)

Tuesday said...

Hey Taylor,
Sure no problem! But I'd like to ask you one favor. Would it be possible if you changed your names in your story? And maybe some of the scene's?
This is incase of theose 2 guys, and a couple of my friends. WOuld that be at all possible?
And hey, I'd love to show you how to fix it. I'll write it in the next comment.:)

Regards
-Tuesday

Tuesday said...

Alright Taylor,
Step 1: Go to the main page. The one that says Dashboard.
Step 2: Under 'Magane Blogs" click 'Layout'.
Step 3: Once you clicked, your going to see the Nav Bar, Blogs etc. On the right handside under (header) click 'add gadget'.
Step 4: A new window will open. Find one box that says 'Link List'.
Step 5: Just fill in the info that you need and your done!

I hope that helps you.

My Regards
-Tuesday