Wednesday, August 13, 2008

i'm excited, but not really

ok start out with some REALLY good news. Knotch. Did. Freakin. Awesome. Yesterday!!!! the best he's done since i got him!!!!!!! we did key hole, spur, baseball, side passing, 180s 360s he did it all!!! here is the bigg suprise!!! dun dun dun... he LOPED th poles 4 the first time ever!!!! lead changes and all!!!! he ran in baseball and i got it in and ran straight barrels!!!!!!!!!! 4 those of u that no about Knotch, even a little bit, u no how big a deal this is, its just wat i needed going in2 high school rodeo 2gether. there are no words for how happy i was!!! and the sunday b4 that, somebody was cutting down trees!!! LOUDLY!!! and crap was falling all over the place right next 2 us, like on the other side of the fence, and not 1 time did he freak!!! now that i told you all the good, explain this 2 me, after all that, i gave a bath with soap and everything and guess wat!!! HE. GOT. SCARED. OF. THE. SOAP!!!! i could have screamed so loud!!! i was mad!!! so mad that i was laughing so hard i started CRYING!!! so like... o my god, it was so funny, then i had 2 get it off him... ha, u shoulda been there Kenna. i dont no wat 2 do with him...

on another not school starts in less than 2 weeks!!! thats wat the title is 4. not excited bout school but rodeo, kenna? guess wat, i'm gonna work the Black and Blue!!! and ur gonna be in it!!! u dont have a choice!!! sunday or not!!! anyway g2g ride!!! maybe i'll give Knotch another bath... lol

5 comments:

Skippy said...

That's cool about Knotch.
So sad that summer is coming to a end tho. :(

Unknown said...

OMG thats awesome! I wish I was there! I would have been like "yes"


DUH I'm riding in the B&B! I'll have my horse by then! And Belle should be good enough to go through slowly for Kourtney. Not saying Kourtney has to go slow...Belle does. If it is on Sunday then nope. Sorry chicka. I highly doubt it will be though. It hasn't been the past two years. Threes a charm too.
I'm gonna stop writing now.
Have fun riding Scott!

Anonymous said...

THanks for your comment! I like your blog.

Unknown said...

Knotch does sound like a lovely horse. Damn it! You Americans are still beating us Aussies by like 5 Golds. So who is your favourite artist? MuteMath are good. I like them because they are a great Christian band. So are Sugarcult. You really don't have a bad taste of music... well... except Avril... lol

Alexis101 said...

AWESOME BLOG!!!!!
LOL
Plz check out my blog!
luv,
alexis ♥