Tuesday, August 5, 2008

been a while

it has been so long since i've sat at a computer trying 2 write a poem and i'm just so uninspired!!! its weird, then i came here and i'm like, 'wat do i say?' again uninspired!!! i really don't know wat 2 say so i'm gonna put up some of the worste poetry that i'm truly embarrased 2 put on, but i got nothin else, u'll be able 2 see i had no idea wat 2 write.

You tore out my heart,
You ripped me apart,

Look into my world,
See what I see,
What I am unfurled,
See why I plea,

I’m dead inside,
I’m dead inside,
Its over,
I’m gone.



I run the red light,
Who cares about that?
It’s been a tough night,
I don’t want to chat,

I drive reckless and free,
Who cares about that?
Let me be me,
I don’t want to chat,

I’m leery and tired,
Who cares about that?
I’m so uninspired,
I don’t want to chat.


c, terrible unispired poetry!!! u can tell me how bad it is, i know, it sucks!!! maybe i'll be inspired if u tell me i suck, i dont know, maybe worth a try i guess

10 comments:

vtolegend said...

I dont think this sucks! I think its great!

Yeah, shes amazing!

Bush couldve done worse lol but he didnt. every president makes mistakes and near the end of every presidents term their approval rating drops dramatically.

Haha well my mom is kinds meh lol. But 4 years is a long time though! Alot of alone time! xD

Skippy said...

It wasn't bad at all, and not that depressing either!

Beachbum said...

i didn't think it was bad. much better than any poem i could come up with. i'm not so much a poet. i give you creit for just putting yourself out there like that. i don't think i could put anything i wrote on the internet like that.

-Christine♥

Ali said...

OK, I just want to say, you're an amazing poet! And that poem did NOT suck!!!

They're all great poems!!

I love your blog by the way!

Unknown said...

Any poem of yours is amazing! Taylor shut up!

Unknown said...

the poem was alright but i think you can improve with the positiveness of it. I must say, i'm starting to like you. Annoy your brother in the car by listening to it - that's good. The album you have got is their latest album 'Black Holes and revelations'. I'd advise listening to, well, all of them, but mainly listen to;

knights of cydonia (obviously)
exo-politics
hoodoo

soldiers poem is just ok... too acoustic...

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

They dont suck! Haha but I have a question-did you use a rhyming dictionary lately? =D Haha and listen to kenna-'Taylor shut up!" Haha :P

Pam128 said...

hmm i love the idea for this poem:) But you're right, i can tell that it's uninspired. However, I think you can make it be so good. So when you ARE inspired, maybe you should reread it and try to tweak it here and there till it's the version that you can be really happy with, you know?
Anyways, did you read Breaking Dawn yet? If so, what do you think?! I'm dying to discuss it with people!!

Pam128 said...

thanks for the comment:) i like your pic better though; cool mirror effect:P
And that's probably cuz I hate it when people tell me my stuff is great when I know it isn't. Constructive criticism is so much better so I try to give it, lol. To be honest, I was afraid you'd be offended...but I'm glad you weren't!!!
Anyways, have fun at that family reunion!!

Jax said...

your poetry is pretty good sweet pea, i love it. i have some on my new blog as well :] you should check it out.