Wednesday, September 3, 2008

not good

ok so i'm gonna start from 2day. i got out early 2day cuz i had 2 go 2 the dentist :( i hate going 2 the dentist, they're so hypicritical!!!! i mean come on!!! seriously!!! they say not to scrach ur teeth with anything sharp!!! the first thing they pull out is a sharp metal thingy and scrape ur teeth with it!!! thats so dumb!!! anyway so i went 2 eat after and i got some chicken, this sounds very pointless 2 put doesnt it, its not, it was breaded chicken, and it tasted funny, but i was starving so i didnt care. but wen i was done i flipped it over, and the whole bottom side was completely raw!!! i feel so sick right now!!! :( ok so moving on, i had rodeo practice last nite, it went pretty well, knotch loped the poles for the 2nd time ever!!! but it was windy, and there were flags hanging... ya so wind flags and knotch don't play so well 2gether lol. but seriously, he was NOT very happy :( ok so now 4 wat i had planned 2 post on
MUSE!!!! if ya'll dont have the cd, GET IT!!! ALL OF THEM!!! mk so thanks 2 Karl Halliday i now love Muse. it all ur fault karl!!! lol. but seriously, ya'll that don't have it, get it. my fav songs are Time is running out, stockholm syndrome, interlude, hystaria, butterflies and hurricanes, the small print, knights of Cydonia, and almost all of the ones on their cd black holes and revolations, if u don't get the cds, look em' up. l8ter ya'll

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the recognition in that post...

To be honest, Time is Running Out is my least favourite song on the album. I just dislike it. It's too... unoriginal, dancey maybe? I dunno. I even like 'Intro' more than it. Though the Small Print is a great song, I've been listening to it a lot now. I really like Absolution because it is a great mixture of soft songs and heavy songs.... which is really good... because there is an enourmous difference between Endlessly (one of their most soft songs) and Stockholm Syndrome (their heaviest song)

Unfortunate about the Knotch thing. And, one word of advice, make your brother suffer. Just listen to it if you wanht to listen to it. And tell him to shut up when he complains...

Ali said...

Did you get sick from the chicken? I will totally look up Muse!

Olivia Fuller said...

Whoah, if you feel sick any longer, I would definitely get myself checked out, raw meat is not a good idea :P. I love Muse too, they're amazing. I was supposed to go to their concert last year, but the band they were with, MCR, cancled due to food poisoning, and they never came back :(.

That's cool about the rodeo :), I hope it's a good season or whatever you call it. And external PE sounds cool, I wish my school friggen did that. But no, we have to do gym every other day >:[.

Olivia Fuller said...

I get sooo pissed off when that happens, and since I have a slow computer with dialup internet, it happens alot, haha. So I'm like "FUCK. I just wasted 20 minutes of typing for nothing"

School is annoying :P, but you're right, friends are good. I saw most of mine during the summer, thanks to good old driver's ed. Going to the school three times a week did not make the summer more enjoyable :P. So where did you get this chicken, was it at school?, If it was anywhere public, I would so sue their asses :P hahaha. I don't really know if I would, but I would be wicked mad. I hope you're okay and everything though, jeez. Lol you must've been pretty hungry to not have noticed, but I understand-- I get hungry too :).

♥ Olive

Unknown said...

One word of advice;

If you're ever in a Muse Cover band and you wanna play 'Assassin', then you better have a bloody good drummer. Our drummer is struggling. I can actually do it quite well, surprisingly, but I'm the only one in the band that can play good enough guitar.... and that just made me sound a bit arrogant. Ooops...

Unknown said...

Time is Running Out is like my favorite song of their's......actually that's the only song of their's I've ever heard. So i should probably go listen to the rest of their songs...he he. My bad.
Sorry about the knotch thing. Oh and about the chicken ;( Eww!