Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Quizes!!!!!

Your Independence Level: High

You are extremely self reliant and autonomous.You are definitely into doing your own thing.But you also wouldn't turn down help if you needed it.You follow your own path, but you don't do so blindly.


Moose = you are a good swimmer and is comfortable near bodies of water. You like spending time with your friends but you're silent and contemplative as well. You find dawn and dusks to be the most beautiful time of the day.

You throw tempers quikly, thats from another quiz.

so idk y i put this on, but i saw somethin like this on my bff's blog, and i'm bored and its 7:30 AM
so ya. kenna i blame you for my not sleeping, and waking up at 6:15!!!!! AM people AM!!!!

8 comments:

SMILEE said...

opposite but yeah... i love it when people touch like the sides and the back of my neck (not the front) it feeeeellls sooooo good to me.. don't know why.. and when people touch around my ear my sides have spasms like im having a seizure.. but it also feels kinda good...

Olivia Fuller said...

Well it's good you're so into writing :). You might want to try to stay organized since 3 or 4 stories can be confusing at the same time, I'm guessing. But if you're a good multitasker, then power to you. That's cool that you have a laptop, I want one so bad.. That's good that you're combining different sources for your story :).

Anonymous said...

Cool!

I used to be taught by my cousins but then my family and their family started fighting and I stopped. No joke.

Unknown said...

Really, did that small, unuseful info actually help? I'm surprised. And you'll find it. Or maybe you should try buying it online. It mightn't be as reliable but it will be cheaper and you will get it... Thanks for the comment... Phelps sucks...

Beachbum said...

those quiz things are never right for me. i guess i'm just a bad test taker! talk to you later.
-Christine♥

p.s. for karl halliday- micheal phelps is the most amazing swimmer that ever lived. well, maybe. i would like to see you win eight gold medals in one olympic game.

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

Hey! I actually added some more posts to my blog! ♥

Anita said...

Get insurance quotes online and coverage for the best option that meets your. There are thirteen species of Hoodia plants in the region of central Namibia to southern Angolia. There are many types of Hoodia plants (more than 20), but the one that most people are interested in these days is Hoodia Gordonii.

Lopez said...

Recovery of outstanding dues fap lauds efforts of food department. Xanax is an antianxiety medication, belonging to a drug class known as benzodiazepines. Lately, everyone has been talking about the all natural hunger suppressant known as hoodia. You are here home hoodia assessment. Unique hoodia " does it work? This is a raging question that many people tend to ask.