Monday, August 18, 2008

Help me!!!

my new book ya'll!!! i started writing it!!! and guess wat?!!! i need help!!! if u don't live in the US or used 2 live outside the US, or know alot about wat its like in other counties, please tell me wat its like!!! please please please!!! my new book is about a girl named Missy Zingly. don't ask about the last name please, i don't no y thats wat it is, i just wanted 2 get on with the story, if u have a suggestion, take it away!!! just tell me!!! anyway she's been movng around her whole life, Australia, Ireland, Africa, now she lives in England, and shes fights with her parents about moving, cuz she wants to live in a HOME not a house, she wants friends, and for once she doesnt want to be the new kid from some other country, and for my writing sake and for my sanity they move to the US, she meets new people, gets a boyfreind, and is enjoying herself and all is well, she finds out something weird about the town, and about her family i guess, not exactly sure wat the big thing that happens in the book is yet, cuz i just started not long ago, like 2day, 2nite. so tell me wat u think wat u no, and wat u want her last name 2 be, please!!! i really like where this book is going, and i'm not ready for it 2 die, help me keep it alive!!! please!!!

2 comments:

SMILEE said...

you explained that perfectly. that makes a lot of sense... and that really sucks..

Unknown said...

Damn Phelps. Yes, I'll admit, he's a bloody good swimmer. And fortay has an e in it - forte (it is italian for 'strong'. Keep searching - you will find it! And you can't miss out - it is one of the best albums ever alongside H.A.A.R.P. by Muse, Origin of Symmetry by Muse, X+Y by Coldplay and A Fever You Can't Sweat Out by Panic At the Disco - who im going to see in 7 days - YAY