Saturday, August 16, 2008

hmm, scary

i was riding Knotch 2day. he fell, we were running and he fell. on his knees. ran on his knees and jumped back up. niether of us were seriously hurt, just a little shakin, for him, cuz he fell, for me... i had a flashback. 2 years ago i was riding dolly by myself, and she fell on my leg, no serious injuries, but since i was by myself... and it hurt... doll was hurt... i was scared. and so now i can't stop thinking about it, or zena. and my incedent with her, huuuu, sry, my posts lately have all been about horses, but i dont have much else 2 say...UNTIL NOW!!! i have another idea for a book!!! i know 3 at a time is alot, but i'm 2 excited. i was reading Tuesday's blog, and i'm using some of wats really happened and happening 2 her!!! so thank you so much Tuesday!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Who's Zena and what happened with her? Chat tomorrow.

Tuesday said...

Hey Taylor,
I see you put my blog up. Thanks so much! I was glad to help.
So yeah, if you could possibly change my names, and whoever else will be on my blog. And if its not too much trouble, then perhaps the things that happen to me? I'd like to see your creative side kick in. :)
My Regards
-Tuesday

Tuesday said...

No Problem Taylor!
I was happy to help. :)
And thanks so much for understanding! :)

My Regards
-Tuesday

Olivia Fuller said...

Yeah, we have baby cows :), they're cute. A penguin would be a pretty cool pet :P, haha.

From what I've seen, dressage looks nice, it's all formal and whatnot, so it never hurts to teach a horse both :P. It's sort of like a bilingual person, nothing wrong with that. My computer's too slow to watch the video, but I've seen dressage, and it's cool how the horse and rider connect the way they do. Good luck on your books you're writing, I wish I had the motivation to do the same :P.

Unknown said...

no problemo - im happy to spread the awesome new phenomenom called Muse across the world. And, more importantly, thanks for reading my blog and actually being bothered to comment. It mustn't be a very good music store if it only has one muse cd. that's stingy but we have no choice but accepting it. i'd advise trying another store-you'd be stupid not to.
(Because if you miss out on this album then you suck! But, because you clearly don't suck, you will eventually find it)

new song of interest;
dead star by muse

SMILEE said...

yeah i know.you know how everybody is phyced to go back to school?? i really dont want to ... their like dont you want to see ur friends..I said the only friends i missed i actually hung out with during the summer...

so what grade are you going into?

Anonymous said...

You're writing three books at the same time?? Well, good luck. I find it hard to write one stort story at once.