Sunday, June 29, 2008

Twilight

I am a huge Twilight fan! At the end of Eclipse i totally hated Jacob, but now i totally LOVE him! how can you not!? I mean seriously all you Jacob haters, he SAVED BELLA'S LIFE for crying out loud! if you hate Jacob i hate you, ok maybe not but we're gonna have serious issues me and you. One reason is because i'm in love with Paul yes, i said Paul. HE IS AWESOME!!! and yes i am in that 1 percent who loves somebody other than edward or Jacob, i mean i love them but i'm not in love with them, you know what im mean, anyway i'm out

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, thats my thing! I have a copyright on that! jk. But really! next post please? Oh yeah, my friend McKenna made that up ;-)

Unknown said...

the um one percent thing of course...

lone poet said...

ok fine 1 of my bff's told me i was n that 1 percent.