Monday, June 30, 2008

my crazy 2nd horse... RUSTY

Well while beginining the search for my High School rodeo horse i had a rough start. RUSTY was my second horse and when i went to look at him, he was almost perfect, and he was only a thousand dollars. well poeple, i'm gonna give you a hint, DON'T GET A HORSE WITHOUT DOING EXTENSIVE RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When we got rusty home he was calm and sweet. the next morning he tried to attack me and tried to bite my dad, kicked a hole in the barn wall and bit Dolly several times. and he didn't just pace, he ran from side to side frantically until he was panting so hard i was about ready to call a vet. we later found out that the person we bought him from druged him so he would listen. yep, not kidding!!! soon though i got him comfortable around me, not even close to a well behaved horse, i was the only one who could get near him without being charged or kicked. nobody would buy him so we sold him at auction, and for some reason, i actually miss him, i really do, i hope hes okay, maybe he's a good horse now, i don't know, but i hope for the best.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay, Im afraid to buy a horse now. I sceptical (sp?) about my sisters horse. He had to know she was pregnant. I can't see why he wouldn't. I'm also mad at My mom and sister, they don't know much about horses; let alone what to look for when buying one! Im excited we're getting them tomorrow but ticked because they did need my help.

lone poet said...

ya they do need ur help how coould they buy a pregnant horse without knowing it? that is a little... odd?