Monday, June 30, 2008

my third horse Knotch

He is... well Knotch, like i said earlier he can't make up his mind, hes all over ther place and i couldnt love him more, he threw me into a fence and i was knocked unconscious. he has given me 2 concussions and i can't even be mad at him, usually i end up defending him and at the same time accusing him of being stupid, and its all out of love. hes my scaredy-cat barrel horse for high school rodeo. he loves to buck and not listen, but thats just him, and sometimes its irritating but other times i just don't care, theres not much else 2 say... Kenna if you want to add anything please do I'm out Tayor Tot

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Boy do i want to add alot...some of them not nice at all. Remember: love. Okay so Knotch has half a brain. We all love him but he needs to learn. He is in-one-ear-out-the-other. Like me sometimes!
I'm really glad he hasn't thrown me on the two times I've ridden him.
Oh well. He's a good boy sometimes.