Sunday, June 29, 2008

I need some help with my book

so... I've been writing a book. Its about this girl named Riley. Her parents die in some sort of accident. Haven't figured that out yet. Okay the book starts out at her parents funeral and she goes to stay at her long- time best friends house, his name is Jason. they've been best friends since 5th grade. they were really close. their families took vacations together and stuff. She stays with his family for a couple of weeks just to get her barings and stuff. then she moves back into her parents house and she and Jason clean it, she starts crying and they kiss or what-ever, but she doesnt think shes ready for a relationship. the next day she changes her mind...She and Jason start dating and stuff. they spend like, every minute together. thats all I've got so far.

Help me out send me comments on what you think should happen. i'm stuck, i just can't seem to think of what happens next. I just can't!!! I've been on the same chapter for over a month and i sit there reading the chapter over and over until the words start spinning around and i get so sick of looking at i just can't take it any more!!! Its driving me insane! pretty soon if i don't get an idea shes gonna be Bella and jump of a cliff for fun but Jacob and Sam are not going to find her!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Storyless_Girl said...

hey,
thanks for all the comments on my poems.
you got a myspace or aim so we can talk?

the idea for your book is good, although the whole relationship thing is kinda fast, you should make her suffer over her parents death a little more & have him really concerned & then have him kiss her ..that;s just what i would do..(i write stories & stuff too).
& i dont know what the parents could have died from..maybe on a dinner date the resturant caught fire & the husband died trying to save his wife, becaus she couldnt escape & they died together..i dunno.

Helennn Louise said...

Hey, do you have msn or anything? I have this cool thing where it gives you a step to step guide on writing fiction. My friend sent me it when I was going through writers block.

I promise to read the rest of the blogs about your story..