Monday, June 30, 2008

My walls are done!!!

okay... so, we painted like, three diferant blues on my walls and mixed them together. and you know what it looks pretty awesome, i must say, especially for an 8 year old and a bunch of teenage girls smashed in a room trying to paint and all that, i love it!!! now all i have to do is paint the trim black and my furiture. but thats gonna have to wait. i'm going 2 my moms house, i havent seen her in like 4-ever and i miss her so much!!! i'm gonna be there a whole month then i'm comming back and then by the time school starts i'll be back at my moms!!! so this whole black trim and all that is gonna be on hold for a while but after that i'm gonna have a normal room!!! With out all my furniture pushed into the center and crap piled all over my bed and i'll be able to get to my clothes which is exciting because i knocked all my stuff off my dresser trying to get to my clothes and was extreamily irritated because it was 5:30 in the morning and that is just way to early!!! but my mom was flying so she couldnt bring Knotch to riding at 8 so we had to drive there and its kind of a long drive and then catching Knotch is a whole nother story!!! then driving back, Jeez! it take 4-ever!!! but thats okay it was worth it i got to enjoy knotch rip my fingers off everytime i tried to stop him, jk, not really but i do love riding at mrs.elaines, shes a real life savor, i've been riding with her since i was 6. she taught me 2 ride, she sold me my first horse and helped me win 2 all-arounds. so basically my whole riding thing is because of her awesomeness!!! but u know what... i got way off track. i do that all the time!!! i was talking about painting walls and now i'm talking about riding horses... actually now i'm talking about my weird unfocused talking and now i'm thinking about it and now i'm goona make a new one of these thingylabobers to talk about riding,
im out... Taylor Tot

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha Ha, I do the same thing! You know me...From anything to Twilight or anything for that matter...Thats awesome! I was a little jelous when you could paint your room...I can too! I need to change out my carpet. its BLACK! i'll post a pic on my blog. Mrs. Elaine ROX! She's coming out here soon with Moose.

lone poet said...

yay i LOVE moose hes so cuuuute!!! now theres a horse u can kiss,lol