Saturday, February 7, 2009

death comes naturally


you cant stop it, you can prevent it, i always knew this. i've seen many deaths, been close to the people when they die, and remember them, but rarely did cry. somehow i never thought Dolly would move on, i've known that horse for 9 years, and if she isnt my baby girl, then i don't know who is. shes my life. i knew i might have to put her down at some point, but not really. Dolly was invincible, but now i see, it wasn't up to me, but it may be her time, she wont eat, the vet says she has till monday, and if theres no improvement, then theres nothing else we can do. what happened to being invincible? i don't know, but i dont even want to be writing this, i want to be at the barn, i want to be with my horse, i want to die the moment she does, and stay with her always, our ashes combined in one ern, that way, we will never part.

6 comments:

Victoria said...

i am so sorry. :( and im also sorry my stupid phone wont ring, i tried calling back. but it wont let me. grrr. :P

stupid ramblings of mine said...

Im so sorry :(. I hope you are okay! I wish there was something I could do for you. *hug*

Unknown said...

how so?

krl

Victoria said...

you posted that at 1:38. did you get any sleep last night? :(

Anonymous said...

thank you and yes, lol, it is me in my display photo. the lyrics i wrote were actually a song my Mae. nice blogs!

Anonymous said...

yep Mae is a good band you should check em out on purevolume. :)