Tuesday, January 27, 2009

a terrible things( yes, with an s)

Friday night- I went to the greatest concert, Forever the sickest kids, and then met the band, it was great, love them.
Saturday night- My dad wanted me to see this cover band, so me macy, kenna, aimee, my aunt jenny and her bf tony came. well, there she goes, jenny gets kicked out, and they call the cops on her, though she did nothing wrong, she just asked about the bill, and the manager went all crazy, he like, was ready to fight. but then we all left, and my dad gets this call from colten on our way home. he was in a car accident. MY BROTHER GOT HIT!!!!!!!! hes like the safest driver i know!!!!! these two chickas pulled out and smashed his truck. nobody was hurt, the two girls were totally fine, colten was.... a bit shaky, but no physical damage.
Sunday morning- well, we all decided to go to the gym. it had been about two hours, and i nearly faint, becuz of the lack of protein, so, they had me eat chicken :( and since i havent had meat since october, this is totally nasty, but i thew up, yup, gross. and to add to the bad day, i get a call from my dad when i was getting a haircut that night. one of my dogs spot was attacked by something, and hes in this emergency vet clinic.
Monday- spot died late sunday evening. time to tell the girls. everybody cried, even my dad. but, for some odd reason, i didnt. but i heard my other dog parker whining, so i went to check on him, he was fine, but i just broke down in tears, completely sobing, i sat down on the floor, and my sweet baby parker that is way to huge to lay on people, comes and stretches out acroos my lap and stares up at me. just like when he WAS little enough. oh wow, and i forgot, i rode knotch in the freezing rain for about 3 hours then told the girls.
Today- schools are closed, so i'm going to sit and watch the frozen roads, icy wind, a few movies and a computer screen, and sit with my big doberman who is to sweet to be real.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

im so sorry!! god, you had the worst weekend ever!! im sososo sorry! :( idk what to even say, ive already told you what i just said here :P

Victoria said...

check out my blog right now!! :)

Victoria said...

ha, you should know who its about, but not really about :) i think im gonna delete his number from my cell phone, but im not quite sure if i should. :(

did u see the post below that one? :P

stupid ramblings of mine said...

Turns out you are amazing. check my blog.