Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It wasn't a dream, it was a memory

i couldn't think of a title, and right now, i'm watching tv, which rarely happens btw. with the exception of the past two days, because i have been sick, and home from school. so, i haven't met my new teachers, nor explained what i really need to explain to them, so i hope there aren't assigned seats... that doesn't make any sense to you does it? i have this thing... hate being in the center, surrounded by people or objects, freaks me out.... in other news, i was feeling a tiny bit better, so i decided i needed to work the horses, so i went and saddled scooby, and bridled him as well, first time in over a year. scooby had 30 days under saddle when he was two, over a year ago. and today, was his first day with a saddle and bridle since then. and he did good, so i got on, and flexed him, and walked around, just to give him a feel for things. he did great on his stops and turns, so we did a little trotting. this might not sound like much, but it is, it really really is. scooby a month ago, was a pushy, lazy, 'completely ignore you' horse, and no, hes responsive, and doesn't push you around. i'm very proud of him. now on the other end, it get worse. knotch is an ass. i spent an hour trying to catch him, and gave up because i felt sick and was cold, so i walked home all annoyed. and worst of all. Dolly, i'e known her for 9 years, ridden her for 8 and owned her for several years. her arthritis is getting worse, she can barely walk, and though we're doing everything we can to help her, shes only getting worse. i hate to think about it, but an option we hae to consider is putting her down, shes in alot of pain....

sry this post is longer than i had planned... good night everybody

13 comments:

Victoria said...

im so sorry! i really hope you dont have to do that, but sometimes its the only option if shes in that much pain. :( but scooby sounds amazing :)

Mac said...

I think it is so cool that you ride horses! Animals are the best way to start getting better, unless you are allergic to them... huh. But I am sorry about your old/nice/your horse. :( But I am glad the one horse is listening more now!

Mac said...

O and a also wanted to say I am sorry that you were diagnosed with that super depression that I have. It is hard, and I have also been to a psychiatric institute, and you can talk to me about anything. Trust me, I have heard and listened and experienced so much. So tell me as much as you want, I won't get freaked out.

Victoria said...

i will soon. chill. :) i was just about to make one. :P

impatient texan...

Victoria said...

ok, it's a deal, but i make no promises. i dont think i can ever get over him, but i will try to.

yes, i am so awesome. i came up with a deal i didnt even come up with. i have major skills :)

Mac said...

I see, I see. You tried to commit suicide. Well, this is Mr. Attempt to kill himself and not succeed quite a few times. I am not going to ask you why, because I understand. It just got too much. Everything. Life, school, friends, homework, relationships, etc. I do not know the specifics, but a general idea. I am also not going to push you in to telling me. I understand it is not exactly the most charming subjects. I do love animals. They are amazing. I also like the comment you left me. You have no idea how much it means to me. It is very kind of you to say such things. I also like ur sense of humor. it is quite good, and long posts are quite good. I truly understand what you mean. It feels like you are almost trapped from everyone else in the outside world, like something is wrong with you. That there is something horribly deranged and wrong with you, and that nobody else can really understand it unless they have been through it. I know i am also indebted to those who also comment on my blog, and all those who have helped me, it seems like they can never truly understand the depression itself, let alone the hospital. Trust me, I understand. If your hospital was anything like mine, you lose tons of freedoms, and it ironically saves you but costs a ton and you feel kinda bad. It does feel better to know someone has gone through it, and made it out the other side, you do not feel so... alone. Like it is possible for you to do this. I also like ur poem, and sadly I know how that goes. On my happy days with depression, I wrote poems and cried. My happy poems involved people killing each other, and the world ending and cutting. My darker poems are only worse. So I like ur poem, and I like it, and I can say it is pretty happy for depression. Lol ^_^ o and congrats for finishing my super long post!

Anonymous said...

know what! I actually like what you are writing. Good blog. Hey! I am following okay?

Anonymous said...

oh, I dont think you are a cry baby, at least not from the beautiful and happy profile photo you have put up.
and you are right, life should have all the aspects, sad and happy. actually, only sad needs to find happiness. I was doing just that.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Wait a minute. If you are really sad about things, I think you should need to reinvent yourself.
Why don't you read 'the secret' by Rhonda Byrne. Hope it will help.
Lots of love and gratitude to you.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oh! baby. Thanx for the smile. Now have a beautiful one from me :)
and remember this "If you can laugh in poverty, you can survive it".
You have much more than that, don't u? stay happy.

Victoria said...

EEEKK!!!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT!!!!!!!!! :D

Victoria said...

I've tagged you!!! :)