Saturday, January 31, 2009

another room re-done/re-doing

so, some of yall read my post a long long time'a go about me re-doing my room at my dads. still not done btw :P lol. but now i'm re-doing the one at my moms house, which is cool. i got this suede couchy bed thingy, which is cool. thats a bad explanation isnt it. ummmmmmm... okay, basically, it folds up into a couch, then, i can lay the back down, and when its laid down, i can prop one side up on the short side so i can sit up sorta. okay, i hope that makes sense :P i doubt it though :P
so today, i went to pick up a volenteer application at the humane society, i've been waiting 3 years to help out there. we talked about it today, and its exactly what i had been hoping for. but i have to wait till april 22!!!!! :( ugh, that way i'm old enough. grrrr hate that.

GUESS WHAT I'M DOING RIGHT NOW!!!!! BETCHA CAN'T!!!! :P
i'm layong on the couch thingy labober, and my cat is laying on my back :P shes very odd lol. i'm listening to a very irritating song 'sexy back' and its pissing me off, but i can't get up, because sienna is asleep!!!!! ugh. oh well, this is unnessicary information, i just realized idk how to spell unnessicary or volenteer :P how very sad lol

4 comments:

Victoria said...

i love that couch thingy labober!! that was very awesome. :) i hate 'sexy back', it used to be on my ipod. mr, karl is probably going to be very disappointed if he reads this :)

ha, im sorry. but its not true. well, it kinda sorta is, but not to that much of an extreme. so dont worry. :P

Unknown said...

im actually very proud of you mr. vicky. you deleted it and now hate it. thats something id do if i had it on my ipod. luckily, i never have.

and they were ok.

krl

stupid ramblings of mine said...

Yeaaa maybe I will keep that poetry thing in mind. It would be kind of cool to enter something like that. haha and no worries about the extra comment. I think its funny that it bothered you so much because of #4.

Mac said...

Lol u can get your room done soon enough. And don't worry too much about not being able to remember to write. Its all good. ^)^