Friday, November 7, 2008

stars go dim

The stars go dim,
Yet its not day,
The light spreads out,
But the sun turns to gray,

No more bright patterns,
Its all black and white,
No more good times,
Like flying bright kites,

The days are still,
And the nights are long,
Yet you have to endure it,
It does get old,

Though it doesnt seem possible,
The time does pass,
Just slowly, its boring,
Then color comes at last,

The stars brighten,
And the sun burns red,
The grass turns green,
And the gloom goes dead,

But when i ask,
I find out,
That i was alone,
And filled with doubt,

These colors were always here,
But my eyes went blind,
I couldnt find hope,
I just couldnt cope,

But now that i see,
The color is here,
And hope is the key,
I'll hold it dear.

5 comments:

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

haha it is and i like the poem =)

Ali said...

i really loved that poem!! a lot!! great job taylor!

PhilO♥ said...

Hi!!
Great poem !! Love it..it's very inspiring!

Unknown said...

red stars. reminds me of the new snow patrol album cover.

i did like this one. best one yet.

krl

PhilO♥ said...

Heya!
Glad you like my poem :) Keep Blogging ! N when are you moving to aus :P