Friday, November 14, 2008

i don't have a title yet

Just go on,
Tear me apart,
Just go on
Aim for my heart,

For i'm your puppet,
I'm under your control,
Do what you wish,
You have my soul,

Consuming my life,
Even when you hurt me,
I can't walk away,
Yet i want to be free,

Away from the hurt,
You cause my pain,
You treat me like dirt,
Yet keep me sane,

What is it about you?
What makes me so stupid?
Why do i love you?
I really hate Cupid.




ehhhh, ok, it sucked, i no, o well wat ever, i can deal with that. but now go look this girl up, and watch the video, i love this song, shes my fav. artist right now i think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hmbi_Q5e38I&NR=1

5 comments:

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

haha i love this one! =D

Ali said...

hey--it did not suck taylor!! i thought it was really good actually. =]

Forever Loving said...

Taylor. One thing you should know, don't EVER and I mean EVER doubt yourself when writing something. If you think it's bad, then it will be. It's only about what YOU think, (unless of corse if you're submitting to a contest, then what the judge says matters). Anyway, bye!

Unknown said...

cupid. stupid.

i've always thought about that rhyme. never used it though.

thanks for being adventurous enough to use it.

kings of leon concert in feb.

so excited :D

krl

Forever Loving said...

Hey! Ok I got a response to that poem:

"When sunlight turns to dawn"

When the sunlight turns to dawn,
The sun turns off,
the moon turns on.

My dear,
how I long for your soul,
A feeling I can't overcome,
A feeling that's taking all control.

I wish not to feed apon you,
for my body longs for your blood,
But I restrain myself,
for my soul feeds on your love.

I cannot destroy you,
For I am in love,
You tempt me,
But I dare not drink your blood.

I am in a state of fighting,
between me and my thirst,
But for eternity it will hurt me,
My heart always wanting to burst.

I lie awake in agony,
knowing your a bite away,
but with your love I can restrain myself,
For just another day.

That is something I would say to Bella if I were Edward. Really deep and touching, right? Well, Thx 4 listening.