Tuesday, November 18, 2008

insperation melt down

well, lately, everything has given me something to write down, so make into a poem, to make it something it wasnt before, but also, i'm finding to hard to stay focused on what i'm trying to say, in the middle of a poem i switch, focus, and leave it how it is, and when i come back, the feeling, the words, just arent there anymore... this i dont understand, so, instead of finnishing them, by a blank feeling that isnt there anymore, i dont go back, but i'm going to put them up anyway, some finnished, some stop in the middle of a verse... some i get the 1st 2 lines, and all is lost from there...

the sun warns my skin,
i step into the shade,
as happy as i've been,
the happy fades to grey,

i smile for a second,
and i frown for two,
i laugh for a little,
then i cry for you,

the sky a beautuful pink,
turns black when i'm around,
i dont know why this happens,
i sink to the ground,

no tears in my eyes,
i search for some reason,
of why i am like this,
...

and i couldnt finnish, tada!!! lol


though i've healed,
many a' nights,
i wake in tears,
shaking in great fear,

i thought i was done,
with anger and sadness,
but i guess i'm not,
my hate still lingers,

how could you do it?
so cruel and vile,
why'd you choose me?
you're still in denial,

you wanted to hurt me,
to burn a hole in my heart,
well your plan worked,
you tore me apart,

the searing pain still there,
my soul flew away,
now i am empty,
this way, it seems i shall stay,

i dont understand,
i'm lifeless at best,
why do you still torture me?
i just want some rest,

sleep for a while,
let go of my pain,
let it float away,
so i can be sane,

just for a second,
everything fades,
lifes black and white,
a few shades of grey.


and now i'm to tired, post the rest later, love ya all, good night

7 comments:

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

i like them! u should really consider finishing the first one, it is sooooooooooo good =)

PhilO♥ said...

Wow!!
I love the 1st one !! You really should finish it !! It's lovely ! I like the second one too :)

Unknown said...

you have used the word grey in this post more than what i have in my whole life.

and victor(ia) is starting to piss me off. i wish she'd ask out travis already.

pfft...

kl

PhilO♥ said...

hey!! Finish the 1st one fast !! Can't wait to read the rest !!

Unknown said...

no. it is that easy. shes making things harder for herself.

krl

Forever Loving said...

Krl, shut up. Let her tell on her own pase. And props to ya Taylor! WO HO! WOOT WOOT! Great job! Brava brava! Love life and live in love, that's wat is important 2 remember. I must be about either one, sometimes both. You can't ever rite something that's about life or love. Anyway, I could help you with that poem l8r. Bye!

Forever Loving said...

U can't ever rite anything that is NOT about life or love.*