Tuesday, November 11, 2008

gone again

:( sad, so sad in fact, that the words dont come out when i'm writing, i have to force myself to write in order to be sane, but being sane only makes the pain worse, what if i dont want to be sane? i dont think i do, living in a coma would be good, but actually thinking, but not, cuz then, when i wake from the coma, i'd have been thinking, so the pain wouldn't hurt so bad, but that wont work, we all know that, so i guess, i'm just gonna have to deal, like always.

5 comments:

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

can u please change my link in ur link list? someone mustve taken my old url and now its weird =P

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

k i did, but y did u take the other ones off?

Unknown said...

erm... sorry?

Andrew Clarke said...

I'm sorry that you feel bad. It's not my business to ask about your life, but like any human being who has FEELINGS I can't help that it gets to me when someone else is hurting. I really honestly hope you feel better soon. Life can be a super pain, but if you can hang in there it can get better too.

PhilO♥ said...

aww....that's sad ! hope you get over it soon !
N ya it's crazy. like you know, when i'm in no mood to write, words keep coming into my mind! and when i wanna write nothing great comes into my mind :) crazy, lol !