Sunday, September 14, 2008

Quiz and other stuff




You Are 56% Goth



You definitely have some gothicness going on, but you're far from being a stereotypical goth.

You enjoy certain elements of goth culture, but you're not going to be into something simply because it's goth.

It's likely that you're the type of person who totally defies labels. Good for you!

If you are into something, it's because you sincerely love it. Not because it projects a certain image.

mk, that actually is kinda me :P hahahahahahahahaha, idk y i'm laughing, :P i like fanta, i'm with my freind victoria :P and we just rode Knotch and Dolly =P it was fun, she looked very uncomfortable on Dolly in my english saddle :P vistit her page, the link is on the bottom near my playlist, btw she is the 1 who picked the colors 4 my page this time, and hahahahahaha i lika halloween :P i like mighty joe young the movie!!!! we watched it last night, and ate a pound of candy, well, not that much candy, but it was alot like being on hyper.... stuff, i dont think its out of my system yet, hahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahjahahaaha ha...... ha okokokokokok anyway i think vikki is getting irritated with me :P

10 comments:

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

hey! y r u me? ur weird =P k we can go soon, once u have ur macoroni and cheese and steak 4 breakfast! =D and i only took 10 minutes, not 30!!! and that took u 3 minutes not 2!!! k c u once u turn ur head back 2 me cuz ur mad at me 4 taking so long 2 write this comment! =P

R.I.P Lovely said...

thats alot of candy =D

Unknown said...

you got your playlist up!

autumnrose said...

tee hee i like your blog

Anonymous said...

Only 56%?

I'm like . . . 90% and I don't even NEED a quiz.

Anonymous said...

Hey, thought I'd check out your blog. Lots of really good quotes.

Keep blogging!

Unknown said...

HAHA! I love Might Joe Young!

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

Haha thats awesome! idk, whenever i c ur brother he always seems lazy and tired ha. =) what's 'goat tying'?! idk what that is, what is it? sorry, i have no idea. =P

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

thats cool, i get it now, but i do have 1 question: where did u get a goat? =P

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

Anymore? haha =D
i went on google and searched abstract heart. theres a whole bunch of cool designs there :) and i found the poem on 'lovepoetry.com' its a pretty cool website. it has a whole bunch of poems on it by edgar allen poe and some other poets. =)