Friday, October 10, 2008

new poem

this one doesnt have a name, itw about my bff kenna, she's been through it all with me so this is for her...

I laugh and I cry,
Without you I’d die,
You brighten my day,
That’s all I can say,

You gave me life,
Pulled me out of my sorrow,
Took out the stabbing knife,
And gave me happiness to borrow,

Instead I kept it,
But you didn’t mind,
My candle is lit,
Because you’re so kind,

I vent when I’m mad,
And go to you when I’m sad,

My feelings matter to you,
And I can’t thank you enough,
For everything you do,
Putting up with all my stuff,

Taking the tough times with me,
You never left my side,
Not letting me just be,
But live, a helpful guide,
Steering me away from the pain,
Taking my hurt away,
I bigger job than I can explain,
There’s no other words to say…



well there you have it, i really do owe my life to this girl, she continues to amaze me, every single day, i love u kenna!!! i miss u!!!! i'll see u next saterday!!!

5 comments:

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

aaawww i love that poem! it is sooo awesome! =)
when r u doing the plant sale 4 orchestra? im doing it 2morrow 9-12 =P

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! OMEC! It's great! how can you just come up with this stuff! I like don't have a poetic bone in my body!

PhilO♥ said...

so cute!! i love the poem !! you write well !!

Yukio said...

That's a really nice poem...

I've been...not good. I think, if you read my other blog, you'll know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

I love this poem love. OMJB! HAHA OMJB= OH MY JACOB BLACK! Yeah im freakishly cool like that, I made my own abriviation. haha, I love you!! XOXO