Tuesday, October 14, 2008

computer trouble!!!!!!

ok so, i'm at my dads house and theres some weird block on both the computers here, and my laptop doesnt get conection here either, so i probly wont be on as much till like next monday, but i will still be on, trust me :P ugh i'm so bored i had a very unlucky day yesterday, ok so i was in math class and had no idea wat the teacher was talking about so i couldnt do my homework, then i went to riding and got sick, my trainer got on knotch, and then knotch got hurt :( and then i came home and my sister was sick!!! wat is with THAT!!!! not cool at all so there ya have it, i gotta bute knotch 4 the next couple 'a days and his leg is wrapped but i dont know if he can rodeo this weekend :'( but i hope he can, cuz i dont need 2 miss another week, i havent rodeo'd the past 2 times, and that is just not cool, so cross ur fingers he'll heal fast!!!! and keep them crossed we dont totally mess up if we end up going!!!!

12 comments:

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

Heya!
Good luck! hope ur able to go and that he does heal.
haha rodeo'd...kool word =)

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

So whats up?! =D

Ali said...

Hey! Sorry I haven't been checking your blog in forever!! SORRY taylor tot!! :D Forgive me?

Yukio said...

Haha, I could fix your computers...assuming I lived anywhere near you, which I don't, and the computers still had problems...which I'm not certain of.

How have you been?

Unknown said...

of course i wanna go back to school. i get to be with that rly rly special person again. she is amazing. i could talk about her all day. all week. all my life.

hmmm

x

krl

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

haha this is so not fall, and u think the winter s freezing?! try being outside waiting for the bus when its 10 degrees outside, then well see how freezing u think it is here! =D
amd yep, ur birthday should b a national holiday =)
i cant forget 2 get u glue for ur birthday...=P

PhilO♥ said...

Heya...aww....Hope Stuff Get Right With U Soon !!

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

u thought today was cold?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! haha i thought it was too hot for it to b fall! =D

Unknown said...

hmmm... yeah...

x

krl

PhilO♥ said...

Heya!! Thanks a lot for your great comment!! Keep Blogging!!

*::♫♪♥'.victoria.'♥♪♫::* said...

it was so not winter =P

Unknown said...

...back. did you miss me?